Deal of the day

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Deal of the day


Only me can stop Biafra Agitation if elected and I remain the only candidate who can grow Nigeria’s
 economy to compete with U.S., Japan and china in my first four years- Orji Kalu
The former Abia governor said only him – with 13,000 workers across the country – has the public service experience and capacity to rebuild Nigeria.
Mr Kalu, who said this in an interview with journalists on Tuesday, said that he would revamp the Nigerian economy within four years if elected the president in 2023.
“I can change the economy in four years, I can bring back the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) to compete with the U.S. and Japan and all the rest of them.

  what did you think about this?


                      Leak video of Osinachis husband beating her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follower this blog

You may also read!

How Arab Emirates came to the northern African before Europe

| Designed by Chim computers