Deal of the day

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Deal of the day

A lady,  name not actually disclose need people advice,she said :please i need advise, after reading of the FCMB director's story online earlier today, my husband just came in this evening and said he's taking his kids for DNA test,,is not that i'm cheating on him oooo.




but i was pregnant when he married me,then i was going out with two man,and sleeping with both at same time,he was the first person i told i was pregnant and he was very happy,, we started planning for our marriage immediately,, now she said she has 3 kids and he said they should do DNA test.


He said he trusted me and know that i cant cheat on him ,but he just want to be sure,,what should i do?


And she continue : please help me before i die, my mind has been telling me ,that my first child is not for my husband because my ex love sex and we always do it frequently because my husband then,is a workaholic then, i want to know how to stop him from doing the test .

please advise me ooo, thanks i will be in the comment section

  kindly comment your advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follower this blog

You may also read!

How Arab Emirates came to the northern African before Europe

| Designed by Chim computers